Scottish Highlands Tours - by Coach, Car or Train
Tron Kirk Tourist Services Ltd will be very happy to give you help and advice in choosing a coach company or guided tour of some of the other parts of Scotland you may wish to take in during your visit.
Of course, the Highlands, Loch Ness, Ben Nevis and Glencoe is a very popular one day tour, but perhaps you may prefer a shorter trip elsewhere. There are many tours to choose from, including;
- Stirling Castle, Loch Lomond and the Glengoyne Whisky Distillery (1 day tour)
- Rosslyn Chapel, Dunfermline Abbey & Stirling Castle (1 day tour)
- St. Andrews (inc. the Golf Museum), Falkland Palace & Kingsbarns Distillery (1 day tour)
- Loch Lomond, Loch Awe, Oban & Inverary (1 day tour)
- Melrose Abbey, Alnwick Castle, & Bamburgh (1 day tour)
- Loch Ness, Inverness & The Highlands (2 day tour)
- The Isle of Skye, Cuillen Mountains & Eilean Donan Castle (2 day tour)
- The Orkney Isles, Loch Ness & The Far North (4 day tour)
- Lewis & Harris (4/5 day tour)
Even if golf is not your thing, a day trip to the ancient town of St. Andrews, where the Old Course & Golf Museum marks the home of golf, it still is a great day out with a beautiful beach walk, famous university and historic streets with gift shops and cafes.
For families, we also recommend a short 65 mile trip to the picturesque Loch Lomond Shores, which has a Sea Life Centre, Jenners Department Store and other shopping outlets and views to Loch Lomond's marina, not to mention a fun play park for the kids, pirate themed soft play, and opportunities to rent a mountain bike, tandem bicycle for two or four people and kayaks to paddle out on the water.